Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with a luxury furniture brand based in Victoria. We are seeking a temp to perm HR Advisor / HR Executive to provide first-class HR Advisory support to the organisation. The main responsibilities will be to establish and promote best practice in recruitment policies, contracts and all HR duties.
- Ensure proactive, accurate and timely support for employee relations cases, such as Discipline, Grievance, Dismissal, Appeals, Redundancy and TUPE
- Monitor and manage Sickness Absence Management, and work with managers to achieve an early conclusion, whilst following policy and sound procedures
- Work with managers on performance and capability issues, including Performance Improvement Plans, action plans, etc
- Ensure that HR advice is in-line with prevailing legislation and/or company policy in order to minimise the risk to the company
- Assist with in-house awareness/training material that gives guidance to managers on expected practice and company procedure
- Ensure that all personnel records and data is held in accordance with Data Protection legislation
- Ensure that all HR records and documentation is accurate and filed appropriately
This role has become vacant due to growth and ideally suits a candidate CIPD part qualified or very interested in completing this qualification. The ideal candidate will also have experience of managing employee relation cases.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.