Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney are working with a leading global publishing business. We are recruiting for a permanent Health and Safety, Compliance and Environmental Co-Ordinator to be responsible for supporting 40 branches to implement, maintain and assess compliance against the a Compliance Program and HSSE Management Framework as well as other associated compliance policies.
This role has an approximate split of 75% compliance and 25% HSSE.
Duties will include:
- Coordinating compliance reporting requirements and follow-up of monitoring review visit actions.
- Assisting the divisional compliance function with compliance initiatives in order to fulfil the compliance obligations.
- Maintaining and co-ordinating divisional Compliance KPI’s including HSSE requirements.
- Providing advice, guidance and support in line with the HSSE framework, policies and procedures to managers, staff and contractors at all levels, so that health and safety issues in all locations are prevented.
- Supporting the management team and local HSSE representatives to implement and maintain the HSSE framework.
- Maintaining suitable HSSE information ensuring that employees and local HSSE representatives have sufficient resources and training.
Skills and Experiences:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- A minimum of one year full time working experience providing administrative support is essential
- Candidates with exposure to an international and or multicultural environment is preferred
- Strong ability to communicate with people at all levels in person and remotely
- Proactive and resourceful team-player, with the ability to be extremely effective independently
- A willingness to learn new skills and be adaptable
- Strong written and verbal communications in English language
- Proficient in MS Office
The successful candidate will have experience of coordinating international projects or initiatives and be educated to A-level standard (or equivalent). HSSE certification is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
Candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Confidence to communicate with employees at all levels from a variety of cultures and countries.
- Ability to use initiative and solve problems creatively.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work within frameworks and guidelines.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office.
The salary being offered for this position is up to £27,000 depending on skills and experience. The working hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.