Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with a specialist tour operator based in Central London. Our client offers comprehensive ground handling services in London and throughout the UK and Ireland for touring groups, corporate groups, Conferences and Incentives. We are seeking an experienced French speaking, Groups and Incentive Executive to join a growing team of approximately 25 multi lingual experts. The group’s main target markets are France, Italy, Scandinavia, Spain and South America. You will be responsible for operational support related to the company’s activity in the French market.
Key skills and experience required:
• Fluency in English and French are essential and a third language would be advantageous
• A minimum of one year’s experience in an inbound operator in a groups role.
• Excellent knowledge of the UK as a destination
• Ability to research events, incentive, conference market
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
• Proven experience of preparing quotes and operating groups.
Summary of Role:
• To produce competitive quotes for your clients.
• To build relationships and maintain a great working relationship with your clients.
• To build relationships with all suppliers and ensure that you have excellent knowledge of any services that are offered.
• To assume all responsibility for your clients pending and confirmed groups.
The attractive package on offer:
£25,000 -£29,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Above average holiday entitlement. Travel opportunities, travel subsidies. Excellent training and progression. Other associated perks.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.