I’m currently recruiting for a Native French Sales Executive to join a leading software company in Oxfordshire.
The successful candidate will be a highly driven sales professional and be responsible for the development and growth of existing key accounts across academic, government and commercial markets in France. You will be expected to maintain current relationships as well as targeting new business.
- Execution of day-to-day sales and marketing strategies to achieve set targets
- Development of Key Account relationships to build usage and sales
- Proactive detailed account planning and execution across customer base to produce continued account growth
- Coordinating with marketing and technical teams to arrange customer demonstrations, training courses, roadshows and other events
- Regular updating of leads, opportunities and other customer contacts within CRM software in a timely manner
To be considered for this role you will have experience of building strong relationships and have a background in technical sales, solutions and services… and most importantly speak French! (Business fluent considered). You will be target focussed, enthusiastic and motivated to succeed. A genuine interest in either science or mathematics will be a huge advantage.
In return my client can offer a modern office, friendly team environment, a competitive salary and generous OTE. This is a full time and permanent post with ideally a view to starting asap.
(Full job description available at next stage)