Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with a leading comprehensive school based in Mill Hill, North London. We are seeking an experienced Finance Assistant to work in a small and friendly team and report directly to the Finance Manager. You will be responsible for processing invoices and processing cash, experience on Civica finance software and working in a secondary school would be preferable.
Key Person Requirements:
• Literate & numerate, GCSE Grade B English & Maths minimum
• Experience of working in a Finance department - desirable
• Experience of working in an educational establishment - desirable
• At least 3 years administration experience gained in working in a busy office environment
• Experience of using a computerised database to enter and retrieve information
• Good understanding of Double Entry book-keeping
• Accounting experience up to Trial balance
• Experience of working in a School environment
• Experienced user of Microsoft Excel, word and email packages
• Previous experience of using a computerised finance system preferably Resource 32000
• Good communication skills, both oral and written
This is a term time vacancy working 20-25 hours a week. Ideally mornings. All the benefits of working in an educational environment you would expect!!
The team are looking for somebody who is organised, and able to prioritise with a keen eye for detail and accuracy. The ability to work under pressure and independently are crucial in this role.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.