Our client is a leading aviation training company. We are now seeking a Facility HSE Manager, reporting to the Health & Safety Manager (UK) and providing management of the facilities and infrastructure in addition to managing Health and Safety on site.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for managing the day to day relationship with the Facilities Management Company in order to budget, prioritise, plan and review performance.
- Project manage small projects which fall outside the Facilities Management Company’s remit.
- Act as Project Liaison for larger, either Facilities Management or Company lead projects.
- Responsible to raise issues relating to the state and condition of all buildings and infrastructure on the site that are part of the lease or owned and provide a solution to Senior Management
- Act as the contact for Landlords and Airport for all buildings and infrastructure on the site that are part of the lease
- Ensure site compliance with Health and Safety Legislation
- Carry out Health and Safety briefings for all new staff
- Report on all Health and Safety matters as directed by the Global Health and Safety Manager, working with the on site management team to implement necessary improvements
- Develop and maintain safe work procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Work with the management team to develop and maintain a Health and Safety culture, providing regular information and training to the site.
- Undertake and document risk assessments on the facilities and other Health and Safety checks
- As part of the risk assessments, to audit all documentation held by the Facilities Management Company relating to Fire Prevention/Detection; Legionella; Emergency Lighting; HVAC and other relevant areas under their scope.
The role will ideally suit a candidate with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a relevant Facility management role with formal training and qualifications specific to the role - e.g. Health and Safety, an ability to think on an analytical level, readily accepts changes and adjusts accordingly and an ability to maintain composure under pressure.
The annual salary for this position will be up to £40,000 per annum depending on skills and experience with excellent benefits including, company pension contribution of 6% of basic annual salary (auto enrolled after 3 months’ service); minimum employee contribution of 3%, 25 days holiday + 8 public holidays, Life Assurance of 2 times basic annual salary.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.