Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with a on-line retailer specialising in home furnishings and bedding. Based in Central London, we are seeking a Team Manager who speaks fluent Dutch.
- Scheduling staff hours for rota’s and peak periods
- Deliver product training where appropriate
- Implement change and ensure the team respond effectively
- Monitor calls and provide feedback where appropriate
- Regular contact with operations, supply chain and logistics
- Assist in recruitment for the larger team
- Lead by example
We are looking for candidates who have experience of leading a team of customer service advisor's. You should have the ability to take escalated calls and complaints or queries from the team and to act as a conduit to operations making sure all issues are resolved within internal SLA’s
This is a full-time role including shift work and occasional weekends. Salary is up to £30,000 depending on experience. Excellent benefits include:
- Private pension plan
- Health insurance, including benefits such as 50% off gym memberships
- Free monthly massages
- Cycle to work, Technology & Season ticket loan schemes.
- A weekly Buffet
- Breakfast and Lunch ingredients in a fully stocked kitchen.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.