OPPORTUNITY TO WORK IN CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA
Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with a successful company specialising in digital outbound services based in…….
Initially London for 6 months, then in Cape Town, South Africa.
Experience is not essential as you will be working in London for 6 months while you are trained, and the client obtains a work permit and accommodation for you. You will be responsible for customer service and warm calling customers.
- Must be able to speak fluent Dutch.
- Make outbound calls to and take inbound calls from identified customers ensuring they remain ardent gamers within the online casino industry.
- Completion of daily sales and dials with set KPI in the Dutch language. A successful sale is measured by a customer claiming a promotion by depositing into their account.
- Execute inbound and outbound campaigns to customers efficiently.
- Establishing and managing key customer relationships for long term reward and benefits.
- Processing pertinent information into relevant databases.
- Performing extra tasks given by managers/supervisors as required - Going the extra mile is key to outperformance!
- Adherence to the rules and dialing schedules within shifts that are aligned with specific markets’ during contactable hours.
The client will assist you in obtaining the work permit, and will cover certain costs: permit fees, courier fees, translation fees and qualification comparison reports, the flight costs will be paid by the company, and added to your claw-back balance.
Accommodation in SA: The client has accommodation which will be made available to you for a period of 3 months to enable you to settle in and find alternative permanent accommodation. The cost of the first 3 months is covered free to you, as a relocation benefit, thereafter your accommodation costs are for your own expense.
A 10% Shift Allowance as compensation for shift work, including working on Sundays, will be added to the salary amount.
This role will be eligible to earn commission calculated and payable in accordance with the relevant performance criteria. Any commission and will however accrue in South Africa. You will receive this commission in your first month after transferring to South Africa. Should you leave our employment before this date, then any accrued commission we paid out to you in London, the exchange rate at time of termination.
The business will cover flight from London to Cape Town. Transfer costs to the airport will be covered. If you will need to travel back to your home country before departing for Cape Town, this flight will be at your own expense.
This role would ideally suit a candidate with previous sales experience. You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail.
The position involves working Monday to Friday; however, flexibility may be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.