Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with a multi-channel online retailer specialising in selling creative materials and activities. We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join the Communications team on a temporary, interim basis. You will be responsible for curating content, copywriting and digital execution of campaigns.
- Liaising with e-commerce team and buying team in order to develop rich content, in order to deliver compelling campaigns
- Deploying a busy cycle of campaign emails
- Work with in-house design team to ensure the highest brand standards
- Create content for blogs to maximise engagement
- Work closely with the social media team to cross-pollinate content and key messages
- Write and distribute press releases
- Copywriting duties
- Support the Head of Customer Engagement
This role would ideally suit a candidate with previous (2 years) B2C digital marketing experience from e-commerce. You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail. Knowledge of Email Service Providers is desirable but not essential in order to be considered for this position.
The hourly rate for this temporary position is around £12-£13 depending on skills and previous experience. The working hours are 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday; however flexibility may be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.