Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with a start-up company specialising in an exciting application-based banking platform that challenges the banking business, offering customers an innovative solution to managing their finances.
We are seeking candidates looking to work evening shifts.
If you enjoy working as part of a team, are energetic, driven, love your customers and fit into a fast paced, constantly changing and growing business, then this could be the job for you!
We need technically savvy, problem solvers! Whether its 3rd party partners, customers or internally.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound customer enquiries, diagnosing problems and offering solutions
- Assist customers in purchase choices
- To take ownership of a customer enquiry or problem through to satisfied resolution
- Complete required number of contacts per day
- Maintain required levels of quality during all customer interactions resulting in customer satisfaction
- Accurately record customer enquiries on call handling system (CRM)
- Liaise with suppliers, partners and other business colleagues as required to resolve customer issues
Essential requirements include:
- Are technically savvy - Advantageous
- LOVE to get to the bottom of a problem & solve it
- Are quick to learn and think
- Take ownership & like to be empowered
- Can build rapport with people easily
- Have great communication skills in writing and verbally
- Have a passion for helping people
- Champion customers and shout for them to be heard
- Have great ideas in making things better
Extensive product training will be provided. This is a great opportunity to join a company who will be in a position to offer excellent career opportunities in the near future.
Working hours are based on working 8pm to 8am, 4 days on, 4 days off.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.