A long established and well-known fashion retail organisation, based in Central London, is seeking a Customer Service Team Leader to work within the e-commerce department.
The objective of the role is to improve the customer service experience with a view to providing the best online experience.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Analysing customer correspondence and creating procedures to improve all areas of the business.
- Create copy for the website and maintain a level of correspondence across various platforms.
- Deal with customer correspondence which requires the response of a senior manager.
- Liaise with the warehouse team, call centre, stores and carriers.
- Complete fraud checks
- Team management
Requirements of the role:
- Experience of working in a Web/E-Commerce/Online environment in the fashion industry
- Knowledge of "Zendesk" is an advantage but not essential
- Strong communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to problem solve and deal with escalated complaints
- German, Russian or French is an advantage but not essential
We are looking for candidates from a customer service background in the service sector (preferably retail) with a bright personality who is articulate and has an excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
The position involves working Monday to Friday; however, flexibility may be required during busy periods.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.