Are you looking to push your career in customer service to the next level? Would you like to work for an award-winning design company? Do you have a passion for great interior design?
If you answered yes, then we may have the role for you!
Anne Jagger Recruitment is currently working with OBE awarded design company to look for their next star Customer Service Manager. Based in Kensal Rise with a salary of £40-45k, this is the ideal role for someone looking to take their customer service experience to the next level.
So what exactly does the job entail?
- Working globally with the customer services team to deliver consistently great customer experience
- Being the voice of the brand by providing quick, consistent and clear communication
- Working closely with finance, sales, planning and 3PL logistics to ensure quick turn around on order to cash
- Conducting regular and daily reviews to ensure delivery of the best customer service and to ensure monthly sales targets are being met
- Constantly improving the customer service experience by making sure enquiries are resolved quickly and finding the root causes of any complaints
- Generating and reviewing, on a regular basis, documents and reports to highlight KPI targets, customer service experience, customer buying behaviour and order to cash cycle
- Managing resources within the team to support peak business times, i.e. month ends and promotions
And what do you need to fill this role?
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar capacity (essential)
- The ability to plan, prioritise and execute a business plan
- Rapport building skills- relationships with our customers are at the heart of our company
- Evidence of strong people, team leadership and management skills, with proof you have created a high performing team who have delivered operational excellence
- Real attention to detail and curiosity; we want someone who will delve into an issue completely, not just take the first answer to be right
- Good understanding of customer services for a globally reaching, multi-channel company
- Intermediate- advanced Microsoft Office skills in Excel (must be able to use Pivot) and PowerPoint
- Experience with Navision (desirable)
If this sounds like you, please apply via our website. This is going to be an in-demand role so please get your application to us as soon as possible.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.