Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney is working with a leading local manufacturer to recruit a fluent Russian speaking Export Customer Services Executive.
The overall purpose of this role is to provide support and assistance to the Area Sales Manager and the Head Office Customer Services Team. You will be expected to deliver a service of excellence to their customers and support both current and new business opportunities across all industries within (but not restricted to) a given territory.
- Work as a team to achieve agreed sales targets
- Process orders with accuracy and speed
- Prepare proforma invoices and obtaining freight quotes
- Deal with courier despatches
- Maximise all sales opportunities from inbound/outbound calls, emails and Live Chat
- Learn and understand the product range in order to promote new products, up-sell and cross sell
- Use good communicational skills to understand the customer’s requirements
- Effectively use the company Customer Relationship Management system
- Maximise order book fulfilment by liaising with Supply Chain and Warehouse teams
- Manage the customer’s expectations by liaising with other departments/service providers to deliver on promises
- Manage the customer’s concerns and complaints efficiently to minimise the effect on the customer and follow through to completion, keeping the customer informed at all times
- Operate within set guidelines and procedures relating to all aspects of customer service, pricing and lead times (SLA’s)
- Develop effective working relationships with team members
- Maintain accurate customer records and sales development activities and deliver the corresponding reports to the Area Manager
- Attend all training sessions in order to develop knowledge, sales techniques and skills
- Delight customers above and beyond the call of duty
- Have empathy for a customer’s problem and think “outside the box” to offer achievable solutions
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Business level fluency in Russian
- Able to communicate concisely and effectively
- Adapt a methodical approach to work and to deliver on time without being chased
- Able to effectively use a full range of communication tools and techniques, building and using presentations and media effectively
- Work accurately and with an eye for detail
- Be proactive
- Be a team player
This is a really exciting to join this business, as they are growing rapidly!
*Due to my client’s rural location, your own transport will be essential
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.