Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with a disruptive on-demand online retailer based in Central London. We are seeking brilliant people and you will be responsible for providing first and second line support in the customer journey. Customer service is one of the most important parts of the business and your role is an integral part of a growing and successful team. You have a passion for customer service and will adopt the crucial responsibility of ensuring a best in class customer experience.
Key responsibilities and requirements:
- Handling calls, emails and online web chat with a first-class customer experience in mind.
- Talking to customers to upsell the business and other products.
- Processing orders.
- Answer all queries in a friendly, helpful and pro-active manner.
- Process enquiries and enter all details to bespoke CRM system.
- Zendesk proficiency is desirable
- Potential to work with the company website and the firm’s social media.
- Calling customers to take feedback on our performance
- Troubleshooting any issues that arise
- Liaising with the operations managers and drivers to enable them to give continued great service to our customers
- Strong communication skills
- Tech savvy
- Extremely well organised and punctual
- Helpful nature and ability to empathise with people
- Good at problem solving
- Ability to think on your feet and use your own initiative
- Interested in working for a start-up
- Competitive salary; £10 per hour to start with a look to increase to £23,000 per annum
- Great working environment in an open plan office space
- Opportunity for progression with an early stage start-up
- The chance to be there at the beginning
- Discounts with business partners
- Holiday Pay
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.