Our client is one of the worlds most respected computer, web and cloud based software companies based in Oxfordshire.
We are seeking a Customer Service Assistant who will be involved in the processing of customer orders, customer data registration, generating licence keys, resolving customer queries and training with our client’s interactive portal.
The main responsibilities would require an individual who is a confident and professional communicator with drive, commitment and a real passion for delivering excellent quality customer service.
- Good communication skills - good telephone manner and is patient and clear.
- Problem solving skills - need to be able to investigate and resolve client queries.
- Creative, self-motivated, confident - need to be able to work on own initiative, as well as being part of a team.
- Organised - need to be able to organise tasks and time, and have solid administration skills.
- Computer literate - good keyboard skills, familiarity with the use of email and a working knowledge of MS Word and Excel, plus experience of using databases and CRM programmes.
This full time position offers a salary of up to £19,500 depending on skills and experience. Our client offers a contributory pension scheme and a company funded health scheme (both will take place after a qualifying period) in addition to 20 days paid holiday per year.
The working hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday with 30 minutes lunch break
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.