Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with a specialist financial services company who are part of a worldwide group. We a looking for candidates to work as part of a customer service team, delivering an excellent quality of service.
Duties and responsibilities include
- Ensure department Service Quality Commitments are met
- Accurate maintenance and administration of systems
- Respond to all Customer enquiries in an efficient and courteous manner
- Interaction with other departments within company regarding queries
- Identify potential frauds and money laundering
- To comply with all relevant legislation
Essential skills include:
- Computer literacy
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Pro-active approach towards problem solving and decision making
This is a great opportunity to join a large successful organisation with a substantial and flexible benefits scheme. Ideal candidates will enjoy working as part of a team, be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.