Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with an online start-up company specialising in pet food and supplies. We are seeking a Customer Experience Team Leader to join their growing, friendly team.
- Exploring the best ways to proactively approach our customers - you’ll come up with ideas, recommend channels and make the campaigns happen
- Working with different teams to track, test and analyse outbound campaigns results - you’ll adjust our approach based on the results, working nimbly and flexibly to get things right for our customers every time
- Develop our tools - you’ll work with the team to make sure they have all the tools they need to support them in approaching customers proactively
- Build our Customer Experience team - you’ll help recruit Customer Experience Specialists, manage and develop the team, providing continuous feedback, development opportunities and motivation
- And ultimately, you’ll help improve our customer loyalty by developing an even better tails.com experience
- You understand customers and are passionate about improving their experience
- You love speaking to customers and you’ve worked in a customer centric role before
- You have previous commercial experience, plus you’re analytical and have a bucket load of ideas (and you’re good at making them happen)
- You love working in fast paced, start-up environments
- You have a contagious enthusiasm and can motivate the people around you
The salary for this role is £24,000 to £28,000 depending on skills and previous experience. The working hours are 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday; however, flexibility may be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.