Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with a worldwide, market leading online retailer specialising in high-end, luxury homeware and furnishings.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Team Leader to join them as they continue to grow. We are looking for someone with similar experience from a call centre background offering up to £28,000 to start.
Duties & Responsibilities
This role will be responsible for:
- Take operational responsibility for the delivery of all people KPI’s (e.g. absence / attrition / engagement) within your direct reports, as well as more commercial and customer-based metrics such as C-Sat, FCR and efficiency/productivity performance.
- Conduct call monitoring in line with QA Framework, Training and Competency standards ensuring all potential or actual customer detriment is managed in line with the business process.
- Deliver service (and sales) KPI’s to support current and future business growth and strategy.
- Lead and mentor direct reports through regular feedback, coaching and performance reviews as appropriate in line with Performance Framework.
- Maximise customer satisfaction through a customer-centric approach across all daily activities - continuously drive for outstanding delivery on every customer contact.
- Undertake weekly Supervision for all staff within probation period making sure to coordinate and liaise with the Customer Experience Manager to ensure the appropriate support is in place for frontline staff. Provide up-to-date information in the appropriate format, identifying issues and owning appropriate actions for continuous support and coaching on processes, systems and product information.
- Undertake monthly one-to-ones for all staff outside of probation, providing up-to-date information in the appropriate format, identifying issues and owning appropriate actions.
- Provide appropriate and as close to, immediate feedback to relevant individuals associated to complaints, escalations, poor customer reviews and C-Sat scores, as well as potential and actual customer detriment.
- Take responsibility for the Health & Safety of yourself and others whilst at work.
- Comply with internal DPA approach.
- Take responsibility of keeping your direct reports and where appropriate, the entire department, updated and informed of key business developments and activities.
- Lead by example with a positive approach to key changes across the business.
- Actively pursue your own Personal Development to improve performance in your current role and for further career opportunities.
Skills & Attributes
- Natural ability to build lasting relationships with the team and internal partners
- A leader not a boss - respected through personal performance and good ear to listen and action to support their direct reports
- Effective negotiator applying required diplomacy skills as well as a strong attribute in motivating and enthusing teams
Flexible Organisation & Planning:
- Able to juggle priorities to deadlines and manage stakeholders on expectations and delivery timelines
- Accurate planning capability of own time as well as workflow within CE department, allocating resource effectively whilst signing off with WFM Function
- Able to think beyond and outside the status quo. Ability to apply a constant approach of; 'if it doesn’t work, fix it’
- Be able to make responsible and effective decisions constantly applying a customer-centric approach
- Enthusiastic and an enthuse of others
- Effective natural leader of frontline staff
- Flexible team player, always taking a positive approach to an ever changing business and professional environment
- Effective communicator
- Trustworthy at all levels and efficient
- Ability to drive towards and meet daily/weekly/monthly customer and commercial targets
- Private healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- Discounts and benefits from partner companies
- Referral Scheme
- Weekly free lunches
- Free gym access
- Fully fitted kitchen including beer on tap, smoothie makers, high-end coffee machines and a kitted-out breakfast bar.
This role would ideally suit a candidate with previous Team Leader experience within a call centre. You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail. Knowledge of e-commerce, online retail and start-ups is desirable.
This is a permanent role, salary is negotiable offering £26,000 to £28,000 depending on experience.
Commission structure is very attractive and written depending on skills and experience. Will need to be flexible due to the nature of the online retail sector and flexibility may be required during busy periods.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.