Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with a high growth online start-up based in West London. We are seeking a Customer Care Team Leader to work in a small and friendly team where 60% of the management team are former interns. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing start-up with unlimited opportunities for progression for the right candidate.
Succeed in this full-time role utilizing your proven experience in a Customer Care environment and natural leadership skills to manage a team of up to 22 full and part-time Customer Care Agents on a Friday to Tuesday working week. Day to day, you are responsible for their well-being, conduct and performance and will report directly into the Head of Customer Care.
Grow your career in this challenging and rewarding lead role; demonstrating a flexibility and determination to go above and beyond to ensure our standards and levels of performance remain high. We’re looking for a passionate and customer-centric individual with great ideas who wants to develop their skills and progress with us as a business.
- Relate to and adapt to the different personalities and management styles required of your team.
- Ensure our policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Organize your teams daily, weekly and monthly OKR’s, weekly team meetings and weekly one on one consults
- Contingency planning and the management of operational shortcomings
- Assisting with performance reviews, hiring, absences, holiday planning and rostering
- Responsible for budgetary reimbursements awarded by your team
- Provide data-based reports to stakeholders regarding the performance of your team.
- Be the biggest advocate for your team in a proactive and positive manner, whether via pushing for reduced contacts via web deployments or improved communication with other teams.
- Able hit the ground running and provide exceptional support from day one.
Manager call-backs will be handled professionally and in a timely manner such that your reputation of doing what’s right for the customer precedes you and is demonstrable to your team
- 3+ years experience minimum in a customer care environment
- At least one year experience in the leading or management of a team
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt and lead in changing environments
- Experience using HRIS, QMS and other systems such as Zendesk, Salesforce, New Voice Media or similar
- Confident with numbers and intermediate user of excel to create spreadsheets and reports
- 22 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 25
- Coffee, tea and fruit provided every day
- Wine and beer provided every Friday evening
- Free gym membership after 6 months
- Childcare vouchers
- Quarterly all-company socials
- Salary increase after probation completion
This role would ideally suit a candidate with previous customer service experience preferably with experience working in a start-up environment.
The company are looking for pay in the region of £24,000 depending on skills and previous experience – Increasing to £26,000 after 6 months.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.