Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with a fashion company specialising in top quality shirts and more. We are seeking an experienced customer care executive to join the small and friendly team. You will be responsible for processing new orders and dealing with incoming customer enquiries.
- Engage with customers in efficient and innovative ways.
- Interact with customers across all social media platforms.
- Liaise with the warehouse and distribution points to investigate any issues.
- Maintain efficient and high-quality ticket response levels.
- Solve complex customer issues and help drive positive customer feedback.
- Manage own workload and achieve set KPIs.
- Work closely with the quality control team.
This role would ideally suit a candidate with previous fashion experience. You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail. Knowledge of Zendesk or other customer service platforms is required in order to be considered for this position.
Based in West London, the hourly rate for this temp to perm position is around £10 depending on skills and previous experience. The working hours are 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday; however flexibility may be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.