Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney are working with a leading global publishing business. We are recruiting for a permanent Compliance Advisor to support the Regional Compliance Manager in the management of the Compliance Programme.
The main focus of the role is on Anti-bribery, Corruption and Vendor Due Diligence.
Duties will include:
- Developing the compliance framework, monitoring and regulatory reporting and overseeing other regulated activities.
- Review and update the compliance monitoring programme, plan and undertake compliance reviews.
- Administration of relevant Compliance registers
- Implementation of training and awareness programmes.
- Supporting the business operations by providing independent opinion and guidance on the relevant compliance information and requirements in order to meet adequate procedures and control standards.
Skills and Experiences:
- 2:1 Degree level educated or equivalent preferably in compliance, law and accounting subject.
- Strong administrative and analytical skills
- Experience working in compliance, legal due diligence, risk analysis or internal audit orientated environment.
This is a full-time office based position with occasional international travel required.
The salary being offered for this position is up to £30,000 depending on skills and experience. The working hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities. Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.