Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney are working with a leading distributor based in Witney. We are recruiting for a permanent Buying Assistant to support the Product Development Manager within a busy and fast paced setting.
The main responsibilities will require a dynamic and ambitious individual who is looking to grow within a varied administration role.
- Provide daily support to the Product Category Manager (PCM) across categories.
- To assist the PCM with supplier management including organising the setup of suppliers, dealing with general supplier queries and managing supplier files.
- Take responsibility for all sample management including requesting product details and samples, cataloguing and tracking.
- Provide Marketing with product information sheets, web copy and samples for photography.
- Assist with packaging briefs for the graphic design team establishing the most suitable packaging method and obtaining quotations.
- Some travel may be necessary to research relevant markets, attend industry trade shows and visit key customers.
This role has become available due to growth within the business and will ideally suit a candidate with previous administration experience and the desire to develop their career further. An understanding of the retail life cycle process would also be advantageous but not essential.
The annual salary for this position will be between £18,000 and £21,000 per annum depending on skills and experience. The working hours are 8am - 5.15pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 5pm on Friday.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.