We are recruiting a Buying Administrator for this multi-channel business which currently has a network of shops in the United Kingdom, as well as a transactional website which ships to customers internationally.
Reporting to the Buying Manager the role of Buying Administrator requires good communication skills, attention to detail, a methodical approach and a can 'do’ attitude. This is a fast-paced role in which you will be supporting the buying department with a focus on product data management, sample management, store communication and general administration.
- Update the range plan on a daily basis
- Responsible for compiling and uploading all new product information
- Co-ordinate all product photography descriptions for ecommerce site
- Creating all promotions lists
- Manage the process of yearly prices changes
- Manage all sampling requests for events throughout the year
- Set up sample sales on a regular basis to clear old stock
- Respond to all queries from our Stores and Head Office regarding supplier/product information, product signage and pricing
- Build strong relationships with all suppliers
Required Skills and Experience:
- Administration experience, particularly with data inputting supporting a busy department
- An understanding of/ or experience of working within a Buying function (desirable)
- Good knowledge and experience of using excel with a knowledge of excel formulae
- Passionate about art and creativity
Key to your success in this role will be your strong administration skills (including excel), efficiency, organisation skills and also your desire to learn from and support a busy department. This role would suit someone who is really organised, absolutely loves admin work, and has a passion for creativity.