Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney are working with a leading distributor based in Witney. We are recruiting for a permanent Buying Administration Assistant to provide administrative support to the Buying Team and help develop key ranges in line with the company calendar.
The successful candidate will be highly numerate with good planning experience whilst demonstrating an analytical approach to product development; this will be applied to both new and existing products within a culture of continual improvement.
Other key skills include: being able to work in a fast-paced environment, organisation and the ability to meet critical path deadlines. Competent with Microsoft Office, predominately; Excel and Outlook.
- Forward plan new seasons to deliver ranges on-time and in-line with the company calendar.
- Work collaboratively across different teams to meet product deadlines.
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of competitor activity and market trends by identifying all relevant competitors in the market; along with their key claims, USPs and price points.
- Build sound relationships with a varied supplier base and support in developing and sourcing a strong supplier base.
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills while upholding the brand values of fair pricing and business to ensure margin targets are met.
- Highly analytical and able to analyse large amounts of data quickly working closely with the Merchandising team to monitor and analyse sales proposing appropriate action in line with brand vision.
- Exceptional eye for detail to consistently ensure the correct documentation is used and followed.
- Excellent time management, setting and achieving priorities and timescales whilst under pressure.
As a part of the role, there is the opportunity for international travel; visiting both trade shows and suppliers. It will also be beneficial to maintain commercial awareness by visiting customers and attending relevant exhibitions in the UK.
The annual salary for this position will be £18,000 per annum depending on skills and experience. The working hours are 8am - 5.15pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 5pm on Friday.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.