Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with an exciting e-commerce start-up, which has a truly global footprint, based in Central London. We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to lead a team and help build the business the UK market. You will be responsible for developing a sales strategy, coordinating with IT and senior management and reporting on all lead efforts.
- Experienced in Business Development (e-commerce sector preferred)
- Dynamic, creative and a competitor
- A successful, proven track record in sales at mid-manager level or above
- A proven history of growing a business area within sales
- Experience of leading a diverse sales team with the ability to recruit and grow a team.
- Ability to present both the company and yourself in networking and company events.
- Proven ability to communicate with all levels of staff.
This role with suit a candidate who can take responsibility for the UK market as a first point of contact for prospective clients and who can research and build new accounts of business. You must be able to work autonomously and communicate effectively with senior leaders of the business when required.
The company have big plans for the UK and are committed to the professional development of the new hires they make in this round of recruitment.
They are also offering a competitive base salary, the possibility to implement your own ideas, co-create the company’s strategy moving forward and the chance to join a start-up in its early stages of its journey.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.