Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with a publishing company specialising in the private medical industry. We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join the established team. You will be responsible for generating advertising revenue across various digital platforms from new business and some existing accounts.
- Identify and plan appropriate mailing and cold-calling campaigns to proactively grow client base
- Monitor and review success of each campaign and use this information to help plan future campaigns
- Propose corrective or new approaches to increase impact and success of each campaign
- Review advertising performance and identify new opportunities to increase revenue – feed this into the overall business development strategy
- Identify appropriate conferences that provide an opportunity for lead generation and client meetings for each quarterly period
- Maintain and oversee management of a centralised client database to enable effective reporting and monitoring of campaigns, client activity and success rate
- Negotiate skilfully to close deals
This role would ideally suit a candidate with previous B2B Sales experience. You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail. Knowledge of the publishing sector is desirable in order to be considered for this position.
Based in Finchley Central, the annual basic salary for this permanent position is around £30k depending on skills and previous experience. Uncapped commission averages to around £12k per year. The working hours are varied Monday to Friday based on appointments, conferences or office work; however flexibility may be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.