Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney are working with the UK’s leading professional body and we are recruiting for a full time Assessment Coordinator to support Assessment Manager.
The main responsibilities will be to provide key administrative support to the Assessment team in a timely, effective and efficient manner and to provide key support for all the processed the team is responsible for.
- Excellent customer care skills including sensitivity to the needs of the customer whilst adhering to regulations, policies and procedures.
- Ability to work independently and part of a small team.
- Discreet and diplomatic in the handling a confidential and sensitive information.
- A high standard of organisation skills including the ability to work effectively to achieve tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Ability to work under the pressure while remain calm and focussed
The suitable candidate will be able to work in a flexible, proactive way, supporting colleagues across the team as necessary.
This is full time, 6 month fixed contract and offering a salary of up to £26,000 pro rata plus an attractive benefits scheme.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.