Anne Jagger Recruitment are pleased to be partnering with one of Oxfordshire’s leading employers. We are seeking an experienced Admissions and Compliance Manager to join the Student Services team. You will be responsible for a key role in the Admissions department of the College. You will have direct reports and autonomy in managing your team.
- To manage and conduct admissions to offer support to the admissions and global recruitment team
- To supply statistics for the College, Ofsted, Study UK
- To support the attendance team in monitoring students on Tier 4 visas
- Operate with a holistic understanding of the College’s commercial targets and required student satisfaction levels.
- Attend meetings at Head Office and; present, convene, chair and contribute when necessary
- You will have essential staff management duties whilst constantly keeping the student experience in mind
- Have expert knowledge of UKVI regulations and compliance frameworks
- Be an experienced level one of tier 4 user (more than 2 years)
- Be familiar with admissions processes
- Have held management position within an education setting
- Be educated to degree level
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of dealing with the demands and opporutnties that an international cohort of students between ages 15-20 provide
Holidays and Remuneration:
For the first year of employment 25 days holiday is offered per annum, plus all statutory holidays.
Salary is £30,000-£35,000 dependent on experience.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.