Anne Jagger Recruitment are currently looking for an Accounts Payable candidate to join a private investment company in London. As founders and operators, they have a 25-year track record creating value as entrepreneurs. Their proprietary capital base allows a long-term, flexible approach to investment.
The Accounts Payable role will report to the Financial Controller to work as part of the finance team to deliver efficient and accurate system data as well as deliver professional communication lines both internally and externally.
This is a fundamental role in the team undertaking the transactional level of the finance function.
- Accounts Payable function
- Process invoices against PO’s
- Manage downloads from supplier portals
- Prepare payment runs in line with payment terms
- Prepare supplier statement reconciliations
- Checking of expense claims within the Concur system
- Downloading files for import into Sage
- Preparing monthly payment runs for expenses
- Concur PO System
- Setting up new suppliers and managing unapproved ones
- Creating PO’s for admin overheads and operational reoccurring ones.
- Matching and closing off PO’s
- Pelican system - manage the procurement import process and match off to direct debits
- Direct Debits - manage schedule of DD’s and ensure posting into Sage.
Leisure/Retail multi-site experience is preferred to enable quick transition into the role.
High attention to detail.
Good IT skills essential.
Sage Line 50 experience essential
Excellent communication skills with a 'can do’ attitude and positive personality
Organised and task focused in order to meet deadlines.
This is a full time, permanent role with a salary of up to £27,500
You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail.
The working hours are 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday; however flexibility may be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.