Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with a prestigious travel company based in an enviable countryside location. We are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will be available for an immediate start and be able to complete the 2 month assignment.
- Logging and processing accounts payable invoices
- Liaising with country specialist teams where queries exist on invoices
- Communicating with suppliers where queries exist or refunds are required
- Supporting the team to ensure invoices are processed prior to the monthly preparation of management accounts
- Reconciling monthly statements for flight purchases
- Posting of direct debits and rejected payments into the AP ledger
- Filing and any other ad hoc duties as required
- Previous experience of working within an accounts payable role would be advantageous
- Self-motivated with an eye for detail
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative
- Flexible team player and willing to take on additional tasks
- Able to work to tight deadlines & within a busy environment
Our client is paying £12.00 per hour for this assignment. The working hours are 09:00-18:00 Monday to Thursday and 09:00-17:30 on Fridays; however flexibility may be required during busy periods.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.