Anne Jagger Recruitment is currently seeking qualified Senior Accountants with a practice background to join a friendly, dedicated and successful team in Oxfordshire.
The role offers the opportunity to lead a varied client portfolio, reporting directly to a Partner and aiding with the development of junior staff.
- Developing relationships with new and existing clients, becoming a regular point of contact for their needs
- Managing a varied client portfolio which includes a mix of companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Assisting with the training and development of AAT and ACCA trainees
- Accounts preparation for all types of entities
- Leading audit work and review
- Management accounts preparation and review
- Supervising and review of Trainee Accountants’ work
- Element of tax planning, compliance and advice
- Corporate Finance work such as forecasting and Due Diligence
To be considered for this opportunity you must have practice experience, will be either ACCA or ACA qualified and have a broad knowledge of accounts, audit and tax. Preferably you will have at least one year post qualification experience and will be looking for a career in a progressive business environment.
My client provides an excellent benefit scheme including study support (where required), flexible working hours, in addition to the opportunity to advance your career perspectives.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.