Our client a membership body for one of the countries largest service sector industries in the UK is recruiting a Midlands based Account Director. Responsible for increasing engagement with key corporate accounts to maintain and enhance the organisations position as the pre-eminent professional membership body.
- Account management of a portfolio of key accounts
- Generating high value revenue streams
- Building and maintaining a CRM database
- Leading high level strategic business needs analysis
- Identifying new opportunities
- Exceeding individual and team targets and meeting objectives
- Managing a sales team responsible for account management
A remote role covering the Midlands and North includes extensive travel and frequent visits to the companies London based Head Office.
We are seeking confident, driven and business-focused Account Directors with a proven track record in business to business sales, and first-rate customer service skills. The position would ideally suit candidates from a membership body or a senior account management role within the recruitment industry.